Hollywood, CA Internships
You must meet ALL of the criteria below to be eligible for the Viacom Internship Program:
- Viacom's Internships are paid at a standard competitive hourly rate, so proper work authorization is needed to be employed within the United States.
- Interns must be available for a minimum of 10 weeks.
- Interns must be available to work a minimum of two full days per week (no weekends), but some departments may require more than two days. Typical business hours are 9:30AM to 5:30PM.
- Internships are open to college juniors and seniors, though some departments also accept graduate students and law school students. *Upon acceptance, we will require a letter from your school confirming you are a matriculated junior, senior, graduate student or law student.
- College credit is not required, but we will provide appropriate documentation if necessary.
- Please note that we do not offer housing.
To view general and specialty internships available for the upcoming semesters, click here.
To view a partial list of participating departments, please click Here.