Viacom Int'l Media Networks (MTV/VH1/NICK/Tr3s) Internship, Miami Beach
You must meet ALL of the criteria below to be eligible for the Viacom Internship Program:
- Viacom's Internships are paid at a standard competitive hourly rate, so proper work authorization is needed to be employed within the United States.
- Interns must be available for a minimum of 10 weeks.
- Interns must be available to work a minimum of two full days per week (no weekends), but some departments may require more than two days. Typical business hours are 9:30AM to 5:30PM.
- Internships are open to college juniors and seniors, though some departments also accept graduate students and law school students. *Upon acceptance, we will require a letter from your school confirming you are a matriculated junior, senior, graduate student or law student.
- College credit is not required, but we will provide appropriate documentation if necessary.
- Please note that we do not offer housing.
- We offer paid garage parking.
- Verbal and written Spanish fluency is preferred as we are the Latin American division of Viacom International Media Networks.
Interns are placed in every department within our Latin America division located in Miami Beach.
Internships are available in the following departments:
- Ad Sales and Affiliate Sales
- Communications and Consumer Products
- Creative(On/Off-Air) and Finance
- Human Resources and Information Systems & Technology
- Legal and Marketing
- Production and Production Management
- Programming and Research
- Talent Relations and Tape Library
- Technical Operations and Web/Multimedia